Saturday, February 11, 2012
More Thrifty Shopping
On my way home from visiting our married daughter I stopped in at an op shop and found some nice bits of patchwork fabric for $3. There are some small prints in subdued blues, greens and pinks perfect for paper piecing and some nice red and green for Christmas projects. But it was the yellow Scottie dog print that drew me to the bundle. I also found two doilies and a pretty huckaback hand towel for $1 each.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Modern Baby Quilt
I finished this quilt in good time for a new arrival thinking it was a neutral pattern and colour scheme. It is a Disappearing Nine Patch B...
-
I enjoyed making these two quilts last year and have decided to send them to Patea, New Guinea . The first lot of quilts and rugs arrived r...
-
My fabric fast had been going very well and any purchases had been necessary to complete a quilt. I had avoided clearance tables, op shops a...
No comments:
Post a Comment