Wednesday, September 5, 2012

All my sons are getting married

We are having quite a year for family events. Our little Grandson arrived in January, our younger Son is getting married next month and our older Son's wedding is in January, 2013!





This Quilt has been quite a while in the making. I always intended it for our older son and his partner, but I couldn't get any further than the middle. Eventually I realised the thought of quilting it was putting me off. So I did a bit of unpicking and changed to "quilt as you go" and managed to finish it in time for their birthday's this month, (which are only 4 days apart.)

The fabric is the Serenity range from Moda




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Modern Baby Quilt

I finished this quilt in good time for a new arrival thinking it was a neutral pattern and colour scheme. It is a Disappearing Nine Patch B...