Thursday, October 30, 2014

An Extra Busy Week.

I am just home today after a week with our Daughter and her two young children. She had a three day conference and needed a little help so I was very happy to oblige. The littlies and I visited the Toy Departments of the larger stores in Melbourne and the Queen Victoria Market. We counted trams and watched the cranes working. There were plenty of buttons to be pushed for the lift and the traffic lights. Many thanks to those people who helped me with the pram and wake up those people who congregate on the footpath in their cloud of poisonous smoke!

I bought myself a new "Camera Bag" at the Queen Victoria Market.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modern Baby Quilt

I finished this quilt in good time for a new arrival thinking it was a neutral pattern and colour scheme. It is a Disappearing Nine Patch B...