Monday, May 12, 2014

Sound Investment Advice.

I spent some of Mother's Day working on my "Roar" quilt for our Grandson and I also made a pram cover for our little Grandaughter. When she grows out it, she can use it for her teddy. The bright pinks, mauves and green came from a recent online purchase and the one square of fairy print was included in a charm square club I was in quite some time ago. I love the dark pink and white check with the flower on it.

The metre of fabric that was for sale on the internet eventually went for $421!! I knew fabric was a good investment, you would rarely get that result on the stock market.

 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've been well Jane. I really like the fabrics you used - pink is my favourite and love the green fairy fabric :)

    I had to re-read the amount "$421" a few times, my goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Modern Baby Quilt

I finished this quilt in good time for a new arrival thinking it was a neutral pattern and colour scheme. It is a Disappearing Nine Patch B...