Monday, August 11, 2014

English Paper Pieced Hexagon Flowers

Because I had run out of Paper Pieces, this project was at a standstill. My order from Koopips arrived very promptly and I have finished 7 blocks and lots more are ready to sew together . I am calling this block "Tussie Mussie" because it is all little flower prints. There will be apple green hexagons between each Tussie Mussie and I won't know what size it will be until it is finished. I may have years of work ahead of me on this one!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a neat little box to store your hexies in! Did you buy that for the purpose, or is it just something you had on hand that you decided was perfect for hexies?

    ReplyDelete

Modern Baby Quilt

I finished this quilt in good time for a new arrival thinking it was a neutral pattern and colour scheme. It is a Disappearing Nine Patch B...