Friday, May 10, 2013

Vintage Sheet Project, A Little Dress.

It has been a long time since I have done any clothes sewing for a little girl, my own daughter is a thirtysomething Mum herself now. I have seen so many pretty dresses and skirts on the internet using Vintage Sheets I decided to cobble together a pattern and try one out. I used a bodice tutorial from here which gathers the skirt using fishing line. My dress opens at the back and uses press studs to fasten it. It should fit a two year old and the sheet I used is 100% cotton.


Modern Baby Quilt

I finished this quilt in good time for a new arrival thinking it was a neutral pattern and colour scheme. It is a Disappearing Nine Patch B...